12 stories, 74 residential units& 1 community facility
Client: Church of the Master
Project value: $30 Million
Project Completion: 2011
Real estate development
- New construction of mixed use, market rate residential and community facility.
- The church needed to update its facilities and fund additional projects.
- Their rundown adjacent lot was developed into an income generating property to fund various social service programs.
- Features: 24 hour doorman, roof deck with outdoor kitchen and solarium, media lounge, gourmet kitchens, spa-like bathrooms, fitness center, virtual concierge, and storage.
- We facilitated the ground lease to enable the construction.
- The demolition of the adjacent structure, new building construction, and church renovations were completed — all funded from the sales of residential units.