Client: T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc.
Project value: $100 Million
Project Completion: 2013
- Restoration of boardwalks that were destroyed during Hurricane Sandy.
- Work included debris removal, demolition work, boardwalk repair, renovation & replacement of damaged buildings, repairs to playgrounds and recreational facilities adjacent to the beaches, environmental monitoring & installation of utilities.
- Work ran 24 X 7 and was completed in 3 months.
- Provided scheduling services utilizing Primavera P6 and SureTrak including look aheads, progress updates & risk analysis.
- Staffed job with 5 schedulers, 7 days a week in each borough. Click here to see map.